Sekka Chalet 雪花
Sleeps: 8 | Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 2
Features: Massage chair, underfloor heating, large-screen TV, Wifi
Completed in 2014, Sekka Chalet was built with a purpose to the highest standards by Hakuba's premier builder, Fusion Homes. Located just off the main street of Echoland, you'll have easy access to the many restaurants of Echoland as well as the shuttles to all 11 resorts in the valley.
The self-contained accommodation can sleep up to 8 people and features 3 western-style bedrooms, two bedrooms with your choice of a king bed or two twin beds, and one bedroom with two bunk beds. Upstairs boasts a large open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with a large-screen TV and a brand new top-of-the-line massage chair - something you'll seriously enjoy after a long hard day on the slopes.
As a family-run business our aim is to make your holiday personalised and bespoke. Our services include regular linen and towel changes, daily rubbish removal and light cleaning. We can also arrange for shuttle services to the various resorts, trips to the supermarkets, ski rentals, lift passes, ski lessons, restaurant bookings and assistance with any other general enquiries.
Sekka Chalet Amenities
✔ 3 bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with your choice of 1 king or 2 twin beds; 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds that are suitable for adult use. Looking for a 2 bedroom chalet?
✔ 2 full-sized bathrooms; one with a shower and the other with a bath/shower combo.
✔ Hydronic underfloor heating with individual controllers in each of the rooms.
✔ Open-plan living and dining area connected to a fully-equipped contemporary kitchen with AEG cooktop, dishwasher and oven.
✔ Dolce Gusto coffee machine, microwave and toaster.
✔ Large flat-screen TV with Apple TV and Netflix; Bose SoundDock.
✔ Brand new, premium Japanese massage chair.
✔ Dry room with laundry facility.
✔ Free Wifi and domestic phone calls.
✔ Daily rubbish removal.
✔ Complimentary arrival and departure pick-up and drop-off service within Hakuba.
3020-1374 Hokujo, Hakuba
Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano 399-9301
- Prices are quoted in Japanese Yen and include taxes and service charges.
- We ask for a 20% non-refundable deposit upon making your reservation with the balance due at least 60 days prior to check-in.
- Cancellation Policy: After payment of deposit and before balance is due - 20% of accommodation rate. After balance is due - sorry, no refund.
- Minimum stay of 5 nights during the winter season and 2 nights in the summer season.
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is at 10:00 am.
- Sekka Chalet is strictly No Smoking.